Saturday, October 4, 2008

Crate Denim


Well there are few pieces of clothing that can turn someone from geek to sheik like denim. I am a HUGE fan of denim. I have more pairs of denim then I do shoes. To count I have 19 pairs of jeans. I have a very eclectic denim collection from Lucky to True Religion and many more. Above all of those my favorite is Crate denim. These jeans are just a hand made piece of love. I have a few limited edition pairs like the Uni, Sally and my newest pair of limited wash the Hamilton. Each pair  are selvage denim and at one point or another loved by a hand made touch. They are also very limited in their production and each cut is normally very unique. Here is a shot of my UNI's which are one of my favorite pairs of denim ever.

1 comment:

Krysta Marie said...

when do I get my pair?