Sunday, September 14, 2008

sunday shopping!

Okay so after a week of being confined to my bed I had to get out. And of course, do a little ‘pick me up’ shopping. I feel like I’ve been out of the loop for so long. I didn’t want to over do it so I kept it simple at the ever wonderful Tar’get. Check out my great purchases!


Target's Go International, $24.99
It's great & very light weight since we aren't feeling that winter weather yet! The back does not show the vest - great with pants or jeans.
Mossimo Button Back Pullover, $24.99
A wonderful light sweater with ribbed waistband and 5 - button back closure. I'm wearing this tomorrow with black capris!

Mossimo Ruffle Tank, Rose $14.99

As we all know the ruffle trend is in for Fall 08, this cute top is available in so many colors and goes with just about anything! For $14.99 you can purchase more than one!

*Also a package of those ever loving boys hanes white undershits! They are great with everything, even Nina Garica says so. :)

No comments: