Monday, September 15, 2008

igoogle goes designer

The fashion world has put its stamp on some rather quirky items lately: 5-lb. weights from Chanel, a condom case from Gucci, and a mattress by Vera Wang, so why not add a designer web browser into the mix?

Today, iGoogle unveils its latest collection of artist themes, including backgrounds by Betsey Johnson (pictured here), Burberry, BCBG, Tommy Hilfiger, Anna Sui, and Stella McCartney. They've previously done this collaboration with everyone from Oscar de la Renta to Dolce & Gabbana, and it's really a fun way to spruce up your iGoogle page. Since I'm a rare combination of web nerd and fashion freak, I couldn't really appreciate it more--plus it's a completely *free* way to add a little glamour to your work day (unlike the ungodly amount I spend each day on Ebay).
I'm definitely downloading my Michael Kor’s fun and funky prints, how about you?

No comments: