Friday, August 8, 2008

On a roll!

In the past week I came across some images of certain people wearing rolled up jeans, the overall commentary was a negative one. I too was of the opinion that rolled up jeans are a clear no no. However, I’m starting to wonder: if worn correctly can rolled up jeans be transformed in to a yes yes? Let me show you the three pics I stumbled upon:


Not too bad, I must say. Yes Amanda Peet could have gone for a better look, but from the waist down I don’t think it looks totally off. Katie Holmes is pulling off a nicely put together look; though I’m still in doubt if her jeans aren’t a bit too wide…Rachel Bilson on the other hand has decided to peg and roll up some skinny jeans and wear it with some strange looking heels. Still, I like her look the most out of the three.
I don’t think the rolled up jeans look should be over-styled. Keep it simple with a neutral top, and wear it with some fabulous looking sandals. Though be aware that there are people out there who are going to hate your look.

No comments: