Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Cleaning

March 21st was the first day of spring; I didn't even realize it was March 21st when it occurred. Nor that it was the beginning of spring. This year has flown by that I can barely believe it's already the end of March!

The past couple days I have become what most would consider OCD, with the cleaning of my apartment. I have moved every picture frame, candle and cleared off my bookshelf wiping away ever last spec of dust.

Rather odd is the cool weather we are still experiencing in late March. But I am looking forward to the weekend so I can open my windows and let the breeze of fresh air flow thru my apartment.

1 comment:

Scientific Housewife said...

I've been needing to clean forever and this weekend seems like the best one to do it. It'll take me forever!