Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cheat Sheet

Some days are tougher than others to pull off that put together look. Here are some of the items I consider 'cheats' that help me stumble my way to a everyday look.

1. Sleep Mask - if I know the night prior I have no plans of hitting the gym at 6pm then I make sure my sleep mask is near. That way come 6:30AM when the sun is shining thru my windows I can still catch some last minute ZzzZzz's.
2. Mario Badescu, Cleanse Lotion - Squirt a nickle size worth of this on a cotton ball in the morning and you skin feels so fresh & clean. A great help to lose that 'morning' look.
3. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shin - Some days my hair & I aren't on the same page. If you have to add humidity into the mix it's a lost cause. Apply a little to center of your palm - do a fast run thru your hair and damage control is done!
4. Jergens Natural Glow - Although I live in South Florida, the sun isn't always shining. Apply to arms and legs fresh out of the shower, within hours you have a great sunkissed look. Reapply for 2-3 days to keep that glow going.

What items make your cheat sheet?

No comments: