The holidays quickly approaching, millions of us will go online for hassle-free shopping this weekend.
With so many great deal around it’s great to check out a couple different websites before making your final purchase. Also check online websites for store discounts & promo codes, every little 10% helps.
But before you make those purchases here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Know who you’re dealing with. Have you shopped from this site before?
- Know exactly what you’re buying. Read the seller’s description of the product closely, especially the fine print.
- What it will cost. Check out websites that offer price comparisons. Factor shipping and handling – along with your needs and budget into the total cost of the order.
- Check out the terms of the deal, like refund policies and delivery dates. Can you return the item for a full refund if you’re not satisfied? If you return it, find out who pays the shipping costs or restocking fees and when you will receive your order.
- Lastly, keep a paper trail. Print and save records of your online transactions, including the product description and price, the online receipt, and copies of every e-mail you send or receive from the seller.
Happy Online - Shopping Darlings!