Friday, March 6, 2009

skirt heaven

I have been invited to attend Destination Fashion Show featuring designer Michael Kors (Yes I am beyond ecstatic). The event is taking place tomorrow at the Bal Harbour Shops in Miami Beach. I was thrilled when I received my innovation. Now the question is what am I going to wear?

I am loving the bright colors this season (did you happen to see the colors in MK F/W 09?). So I’ve decided on a skirt with a bit of a punch, paired with dark leggings and a simple top. All of these are wonderful… to bad I can only wear one!

(left: Reiss Francois Belted Ruffle Skirt, $146.94 asos.com; middle: Solid Skirt w/ Bow Belt, $19.80 forever21.com; right: Elizabeth and James Celia Skirt, $265 shopbop.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I simply adore that first pink skirt...so gorgeous. I WANT it!!!

So happy you like the blog...rhanks a lot for visiting.

xoxo
Stephanie
www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

PS. I'm so jealous of your walk in closet

The Shopaholic said...

I love so much the first pink skirt. I'd know it was Asos because I love Asos !
Moreover it is a high-waisted !!! Waouh. I think that highlight the body.
xxx
Bisous
ChloƩ
www.now-body-s-perfect.blogspot.com