Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fedora, Fedora!



Last Saturday night after the leaving the movies with my boyfriend I spotted my favorite store UrbanOutfitters, not knowing there was one in the area I got extremely excited. (Now you must know this my boyfriend is NOT the shopping kind. But he loves me, so he joined me on my little venture.) I have to say I was a little overwhelmed by all my excitement that I couldn’t focus. No worries, I ended up finding this adorable straw fedora. I am in love with; it’s going to be great for spring & summer! My boyfriend on the hand found 3 shirts – Ha! Best part of it all, he bought it for me. Sigh… I know

So what do you think? Does your bf shop with you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your amazing. rock that hat!

Anonymous said...

i love your style

Anonymous said...

great hat luv