Friday, January 23, 2009

in the raw.

The other night while out to dinner with my friend Jen catching up on everything, I couldn’t help but notice her flawless make up. While I’ve heard the rumors I’ve never seen the proof of how amazing Bare Escentuals is. Why I have NOT purchased this product yet?

Her skin without make up is clear and beautiful – she isn’t one to pile on the make up either. So when I saw her airbrushed look I was floored, I couldn’t help but stare!

This weekend I will be purchasing the Bare Minerals starter kit from sephora. (On Sale btw from $174 to $60) At any local store the employees will assist you in finding your shade and the application process.

The fact that they are waterproof and have a natural appeal is a bonus! Thanks Jen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, I do make up! Come by Ill make your face pretty - then thou your already gorgeous

Anonymous said...

K, I do make up! Come by Ill make your face pretty - then thou your already gorgeous

Anonymous said...

you have to tell me how this works for you! as i'm sure u know, i'm dying to find a new makeup (that actually works!)