Sunday, September 28, 2008

sad story...

In case you haven't heard the news - there are still cheaters and liars in this world. Who knew? ha.

You'd think in the year 2008 we'd be a bit past asking the answer to question #7 on our history exam. No some people are still there, and I fear for them that they will never leave that sad sad place.

Anyhow, as you can probably guess. YES someone plagiarized all of my previous 'blogs' - they even sunk low enough to steal my articles off other sites. (Ya, Im livid!) But that’s okay, they can have my elementary level work - that’s the best they will ever be.

So to protect myself and my writing I've had to make my blog private. Allowing only my select friends and family permission to view my blog. I just couldn't bare the thought to give up the blog!

So please keep enjoy reading! You can now leave comments on all posts as well. :)
I am sorry for the inconvenience but I hope you will continue to view.
I promise to update just as much as before, if not more!

xxoo Krysta

No comments: