Tuesday, September 30, 2008

the de-puff.

The Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller is a product I can not live without . For $12, how can anyone? It's a wonder product! I'm a natural night owl. My dark circles & puffiness tend not to be so trendy. I read once that caffeine is the answer to puffiness under eyes. So to test my theory I went to my local drugstore in search for any product with caffeine to help reduce my puff.

This eye roller immediately de-puffs my eyes and has made my dark circles lighter. Plus its fun to put on and cool to the touch! I use it in the morning usually - but for those extra tough days I carry this little wonder with me. It doesn't smell and I haven't heard any complains so far. I've been using for a couple months now - it's def a diamond from your drugstore.


Hurry go get one!

No comments: