Thursday, August 7, 2008

The begining

Ciao!
If you're a fashion guru, shopaholic or shoe junkie we could become best friends. I am currently a freelance fashion, style & beauty writer. I honestly say I live, eat & sleep fashion. Outside that world - I do work a 9 to 5 and have a social life. But my life I have to admit revolves around my House of Style. I constantly am asked for my fashion imput & thoughts. Co workers, friends, family or the lady standing next to me in line it's great!
With all that beging said, here I am. My plan, to create a fun and intresting blog that can discuss the new trends & must have's of fashion. Feel free to add your imput, or ask question! I'll do my best to provide you with the low down, on the high ends!
Looking forward to this! Enjoy :)
xo. Krys

No comments: