Monday, February 8, 2010

You make me want to Jump Jump

Wanting to be comfortable as I ran around this weekend preparing for a Superbowl party fit for kings I opted to dress in a brown romper I picked up while browsing recently in Vegas. (pic to come tomorrow!)
Who knew that jumpsuits and rompers would have become a must have attire for every women’s wardrobe this season. Best feature of this is that it can be worn by person of anyone as these are ideal for a wide range of lengths, from short rompers to long & flowy pantsuit. You can dress up in a designer romper or can just go for a full length jumpsuit, still looking chic and iconic. Spring without colors is meaningless so brighten things up by adding bold colors.

From loose to tight, full length to short, casual to formal, sporty to basic, jumpsuits fashion trend has emerged as a big hit for spring 2010. Here are some of my must haves.

1 comment:

tinypaperheart said...

love your blog header :)