Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Temptation Cabaret

It's amazing the people you meet in a lifetime, I was lucky enough awhile back to meet Kalyn James, a acclaimed Choreographer who has managed to bring the age-old art of Cabaret to meet the contemporary new in Temptation Cabaret. Temptation is nothing short of amazing, I was left in awe the entire 'journey' with these beautiful 7 ladies.





These are just a faw of the MANY photo's taken that night (Thanks to my friends at ACT Productions in Miami) who were able to get their camera in and I wasn't! I highly recommend this show to anyone. A group of girlfriends, couples or even just the guys. I promise it will leave you drooling for more.

To Purchase tickets click here

“I generally avoid Temptation. Unless I can’t resist it.”

-Mae West

No comments: