Monday, January 4, 2010

Lights Camera Action



Happy New Year! Hope everyone's 2010 has started off to a great start. Over the past weekend while visiting family, taking a mini 4 hour road trip and relaxing over numerous glasses of wine I did a lot of reading. Have you ever loved a book so much you read it twice, or maybe three times? For me that book is Eat, Pray, Love.


While browsing the web in search of books for my Kindle (thank you boyfriend) I somehow stumbled upon the fact that Eat Pray Love is a movie to be released in 2010! Happy New Year to me, more exciting it’s starting Julia Roberts! I am sitting in anticipation waiting for more trailers, etc to surface.

Have you read Eat Pray Love? Did you like it? Love it? Or leave it?

Elizabeth Gilbert's Committed is released tomorrow!

3 comments:

Blicious said...

LOVED this book!!!!!! read it on a trip to NY! so great! makes you think right?

XOXO

Jenny said...

i thought it was ok, 7/10 for me ... her self-indulgent pity in the beginning was a major turn off.

an old fashioned girl said...

I loved this book too, it made me want to eat only pizza and red wine for a month, but I agree with Jenny above. I didn't have any sympathy when she was wailing on her bathroom floor or repeatedly going back to her boyfriend and obsessing over it.