Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Staring to look a lot like Christmas

Christmas is my favorite holiday! I love all the lights on the houses, the stores decorated and the smell of yummy cookies in my kitchen. Being that it is still 80 degrees isn't really helping bring on the Christmas cheer, but from the inside of my house you'd never know it wasn't snowing outside!


Christmas Tree, I love hanging real candy canes from my tree.

This is a decorative bowl with glass globes I love it so much & didn't want to store it away. Adding extra ornaments to the mix gives it that holiday feel.

Candy, one house can never have enough candy around the holidays. I love putting out Hersey Kisses I buy all the different flavors so it's always a surprise on what you get. And I love the colored wrapping.


What is your favorite thing about the holidays?

1 comment:

Francesca Forzoni said...

Snow! Although 2 inches of snow in London causes complete mayhem! Still love it though :) xx