Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Movies

I can’t believe Christmas is 2 days away! I absolutely love Christmas movies and have been watching a different movie each night this week. So thought I’d share some of my favorites.




The Santa Clause

This makes u believe in Santa Clause it is such a magical movie.
 
Home Alone
Who doesn’t love Home Alone? Macaulay Culkin is the best. I love everything about this movie. I could watch it over and over and never get sick of it.
 
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
I’m such a Dr. Seuss fan. I love the cartoon and the one starring Jim Carrey.

Miracle on 34th Street

The best thing about old black and white movies is that the stories are so good, and a good story never gets old.
 
A Christmas Story
Growing up I always got so scared when his tongue got stuck to the pole.

Also elf & It's a Wonderful Life make the list. But I could go on forever... What's your favorite Christmas movie?




4 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE it's a wonderful life! I also love Holiday Inn. Amazing. :)

Cute blog!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

These are all good but I love elf best. Totally watching it tonight. Oh...and thanks for stopping by my blog. Excited to read more of yours.

Nicole Marie said...

elf is my favorite favorite!!

Francesca Forzoni said...

Thanks for the comments earlier hun!

Right christmas movies:

Home Alone 1, 2 and 3
Miracle on 34th Street
Elf

all very good! but also..

The Holiday
Nightmare Before Christmas
Love Actually!

xx Merry Christmas Eve everybody! xx


http://prettygirlforzoni.blogspot.com/