Monday, October 19, 2009

Funkshion Meets Miami

Funkshion Fashion Week kicked off Wednesday night taking place down at the Setai in Miami. Living in South Florida, I've been to Miami more times than I can count but this is truly a city that doesn't die.

So what is a girl to pack for a weekend excursion to this fun filled city?


Dresses! One can never have enough dresses in this wonderful 80 degree sunshine.
 
Next, even though its after Labor Day I still love white linen pants, pastel flowy blouses & bold colored prints.
 
Of course you know accessories are the key to any look, I couldn't leave behind my cocktail rings. I have dozens & probably took more than I should of, but who knows when I might need something to sparkle in the sunshine.
 
Ill be posting pictures all week from the event. Nicole Miller, Richie Rich & so much more!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is sick Krys, I cant wait to see pics

T

Ashlee said...

thats a lot of rings girl!

Kimberly said...

Love the blk & grey floral. where did you get it? I want to see pics