Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Silly Girl

For a Monday yesterday wasn't bad. My office brought in a wonderful motivational speaker that spoke about attitude, moral & your reflection upon others around you. Of course it got my mind spinning. How often do I smile, do you smile for a reason or just because? Most importantly, does my smile effect others around me?

So think about it, how great of an accessory is your smile? To make it even better, it doesn't cost much & its never back ordered. I realized that a smile like a picture is worth a 1000 words, and although my smile isn't always that "cheese" Kodak moment - I think I get the point across.

Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. - Mother Teresa

1 comment:

Catherine Shields said...

Smile... it's contagious.