Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fall Kicks


I love summer, but I can hear fall screaming my name. Dark nail polish, scarves & of course great shoes. I am slightly obsessed with booties this fall... here are some of my favs!
Nine West 'Phantom'
Chic, sleek and sophisticated, these simple booties feature side cutouts, open toes, and 4" heels. But the best part about them is that they're so easy to wear, because their streamlined design means you could pair them with everything from jeans to skirts and pants to dresses. Available in black leather or purple, gray or black suede.

Marc by Marc Jacobs '694906'
These stunners from Marc Jacobs are actually tall enough to make it onto my ankle boots list, but they're short enough that I think fans of booties will appreciate them as well. How could they not? I'm not sure I've ever coveted a pair of short boots more than these lookers. The chunky and glossy 4" heels, .75" concealed platform soles, and dark red suede uppers are enough to set these booties apart from the crowd, but the excitement doesn't stop there, as they also feature grosgrain ribbon wrapped around the middle, and tied in a bow at the ankle.

Dollhouse 'Kim'
These adorable booties represent Fall's ruffle and bow trend in a fantastic way. With suede uppers, almond toes and 3" heels, these feminine booties are on my wish list in both brown and black. While they'd look cute with pants, I'd really love to see these paired with tights and a simple dress.

Elizabeth and James 'Lola'
The open toes on these booties will keep the trendiest among us happy, while the 4" stiletto heels are ideal for anyone looking for booties with extra sex appeal. But it's the zipper-trimmed ruffled fronts on these Elizabeth and James booties send them straight to the top of the list. Available in metallic pewter or, my personal favorite, black suede.

No comments: