Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bookmark This

Last night after work Caitlin & I had a date - with her couch and two bottles of vino. Best of all we showed up in sweatpants. It is exactly what we needed to calm our nerves and de-stress for the evening.
After one bottle of wine we were up to date on each other lives, social events & relationship status. The laughs kept coming, and so did the wine. I don't know how we ended up on the conversation of the book we were currently reading, but we did. And of course I had a trunk full of books I've been reading, read & exchanged with other co-workers and friends so we starting digging thru them.

Then it's only fair I rummage thru her bookshelf, so I did! Summer isn't complete without a good bookshelf full of exciting reads. It's even better when you can talk about them after with a friend.

{Above is Caitlin's List: The Next thing on My List; Something Borrowed; Cocktails for Three; The Nanny Daries; Girls Night Out}
{Above is my list: 10 Women You'll Be Before You're 35; Something Blue; Me VS Me; Shoe Addicts Anonymous; Candles on Bay Shore}
So tell me this... what are you reading this summer?

1 comment:

Linzee elizabeth said...

i just got done reading "looking for peyton place" by: barbra dexearux. (: gooood book