Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Intuition for Target

WWD is reporting that Intuition owner Jaye Hersh will bring her excellent eye to Target in July for a line of accessories including "of-the-moment sunglasses, handbags, jewelry, small leather goods, scarves, headbands and hats, priced from $2.99 for a headband to $29.99 for a handbag, and sold only at Target stores." The line will be available through spring 2010, rather than the usual three to four months Target usually gives its GO International designers.“We took the trends coming to the market and tried to make them accessible to the Target audience based on the celebrities that come into my shop,” Hersh told WWD. “I build my relationships with my customers and they keep coming back because they like my taste. I’m very approachable; I’m a working mom. That’s the Target customer. I’m not a designer; I’m actually a shopkeeper.”

Get a sneak peek of what you might expect at shopintuition.com.

No comments: