Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fit-Flop


the FitFlop.
It doesn't sound cute or comfortable, so what's the big deal with this sandal? For some reason those dreaded crocs come to mind whenever I would see these. But last night after roaming around the drugstore in a pair of these I am thinking about giving them a chance. (Which I am proud to say the croc never got!) The FitFlop company claims that it help you shed those extra pounds along with toning your legs. So what is there to lose?
I know, they are not particularly attractive to look at, but they are a fitness shoe and let’s face it, sneakers are not exactly stylish either. The Fit Flops comes with a warning tag attached that states they should not be used for too long at first, and to build up use progressively to avoid muscle soreness. The idea is that they mimic walking in barefoot, but with an added challenge, encourage better posture and improve muscle tone. Sounds interesting I know...
Note to Self: The Fit Flops rubbed on the bottom of the foot, luckily good old Dr. Scholl was able to come to the rescue with fabulous gel pads & sticking these around solved the problem instantly.
Hopefully I'll be seeing some improvement in the muscle tone of my legs.
Do you wear the FitFlop? Have you tried it? Do share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson