Friday, March 27, 2009

Fill in the Blanks with Roma!

Of course you all know I love designer fill-in-blanks so why not ask Roma to fill them out too!

First thing I do when I wake up is,
Make a cup of coffee
My favorite spot in my house is
My bedroom, because that’s where my closet is
My comfort food is
Anything with lots of cheese on it
I feel my best when
My hair, my shoes and my outfit all work together like a symphony… Its like the Perfect Storm
My biggest splurge A ruffle party dress from the BCBG Maxazria Runway Collection that I just had to have and still don’t have anywhere to wear it
my cheapest find BCBG belt at TJ Maxx for $20


Color I wear the most all shades of browns and nudes
When I am sick I, lay in bed with my dogs and watch daytime talk shows all day
My first job was In the food court of a mall baking cookies
I am originally from Boston, MA, but now live in South Florida
My closet is bursting at the seams with things even I’m surprised I bought
The last book I read was The Secret Lives of Bees, the best book I know This Much is True, by Wally Lamb

Birthday (no year required) June 11th
Shoe size: 5 ½ or 6 or 6 1/2, sometimes a 7 – depends on what’s on sale at the moment
Best color combo any natural shades together
Favorite piece of jewelry The Chanel necklace my mom bought me when we went to Manhattan for our birthdays
Sweet or salty? Both at the same time!
Coffee or tea? Coffee
Biggest fashion icons. Chanel, Versace (Gianni – not Donnatella), & Posen
Summer or winter? Summer

My desk drawer is full of Take-out menus and scented lotions
I can’t leave home without My giant purse and sunglasses
There is always lip-gloss, cell phone and random receipts in my purse.


Check her post tomorrow: I hobo, You Hobo

No comments: