Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh YSL I love You!

Confession: I despise Valentine's Day. Not because I've had a bad experience or never had a date on that day. I just think it's such a clique' Hallmark holiday. YUCK. But this year I've got a reason to be excited about Valentine's Day: A FREE Yves Saint Laurent tote bag. Ya, you heard me!
The luxury label is releasing the fourth edition of "The Manifesto" on February 14th (we all remember the craze for the bag last September). Past manifestos have starred Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell and have been broadcast, life-size, on the sidewalks of major cities. This time around, the YSL team will take to the streets in New York, London, Tokyo, and Paris, Milan, and Hong Kong to hand out 2,000 totally free tote bags in each city.
Lucky ladies can also score a heart-shaped USB stick that comes with all of the manifesto images--starring this year's old school supermodel, Claudia Schiffer--pre-loaded onto it. The full YSL Manifesto video will premiere on ysl.com on Valentine's Day, but I got the exclusive sneak peek for you here.

YSL sure does know the way to a ladies heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you get a bag in Sept?

lucky girl