Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NY Fashion Week: Michael Kors

Colors of Kors
WOW. Is all I can say to the stunning collection Michael Kors showed this morning in Bryant Park. The ultra elegant Americana designer, who usually plays it safe with a neutral color palette, strayed off course this Fall season. Introducing classic style coats in neon furs, daring slits and leather fitted dressed. It was strong, sexy, colorful and brave. The accessories were bold and loud, large cow necks, enormous necklaces & sunnies and two tone pumps all paced the runway.

I claim Michael Kors as my favorite designer; I can't get over this powerful collection. I adore the vivid splashes of color and the boldness of the accessories. I swear my heart skipped a beat. What do you think?

4 comments:

Stacy said...

All the colors surprised me, especially for fall.

Terence Sambo said...

an amazing collection once again from him :o)

Anonymous said...

you are such a MK junkie i swear

Ladybird said...

I love Kors, especially his watches!