Friday, February 20, 2009

My Investment

When people say invest you automatically think stocks, mutual funds, etc. well not today my dear readers. I have long time been a fan of fashion, and a true believer that you don’t need a million bucks to look like a million bucks. But I do believe that every so often you should invest in your closet.

More often than not its quantity over quality but when it comes to handbags I always want the best. I have my Coach bags, the classic Louis Vuitton pouchette, a Valentina bag I adore and many many Michael Kors totes. I have been longing since I can remember for a
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25. It’s one of those bags that never go out of style and will come in use over and over again.

So with this being said, I did it. I purchased my Louis Vuitton Speedy bag and I couldn’t be more excited.

What's your investment piece? Do you still use it?

photo:eluxury.com

No comments: