Thursday, January 22, 2009

On the prowl

Once again I am on a mission for that one of piece of clothing that I currently can not live without. Living in South Florida I usually don’t have much of a reason to invest in winter coats. Somehow I still manage to find myself buying a coat every winter. Although this year South Florida hasn’t had much of a winter, these past couple days I’ve had to bring out my boots, jackets and scarf’s for the first time. Even though I am not a fan of the weather, I enjoy the change in fashion.

Black velvet blazers, so sharp and effortless. You can pair them with jeans, long skirt, even leggings and they bring the outfit together. Now it’s just finding the perfect one.


I adore this by Urban Renewal.

Urban Renewal Velvet Blazer $64.00


What item are you currently on the hunt for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the jacket! Great buy