Saturday, January 31, 2009

all in white?


Black nail polish has been popular for what feels like forever, but that all changed after Chanel's Haute Couture show this week in Paris: all of the models came down the catwalk in stark white nail polish - to match the stark white everything else, apparently.

I've been a fan of black polish since I can imagine. I think it'll possibly take me just a little longer to come round to the idea of white: I'm not sure why, but there's something about it that's just never really appealed to me, although it did look good on the catwalk, especially given that almost everything else was white too. ( I just always think of white-out? Too much time in my office I assume)

I think I’ll have to test it out – MAC Vestral White seems like a good place to start!
what do you think of white nails?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, i think it depends but v.nice post