Saturday, August 16, 2008

FREE Jewerly... I'm loving

Happy Saturday!
Earlier this week one of my coworkers introduced me to this wonderful site, and I've been hooked ever since. Silverjewelryclub there is no membership fee, you don't have to join. They send you FREE sterling silver jewelry, of your choice.... HELLO! It's an incentive for you to check out their catalogue and hopes of buying more. They require you to pay shipping on each item you 'request', a whole $6.99. The site has everything from earrings, necklaces and rings - all sterling silver.
Makes a perfect little "just because" gift for a friend, mom or sister, and it won't break the bank. Unusual jewelry like this can literally make an outfit. And rings have always been my favorite jewelry to change-up (not to mention, you can wear lots of 'em between two hands and ten fingers). Every 10 minutes the site is updated for the new jewelry that is available to you. I have it saved and I'm constantly refreshing... thx Sue!
:)

No comments: