Monday, August 11, 2008

Dry Shampoo


Even though I shampoo every morning, my hair often ends up greasy and limp by the end of a long day! I’m always looking for a quick way to freshen up before a night out. I’d hate to put my hair through another shampoo.
I heard about Dry Shampoo from a friend for a quick pick-me-up. I tried Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo ($15.95/ folica.com). The tonic feels and works very much like hairspray. You just spritz a little bit on the area you want to clean, leaving a sort of powdery layer on your hair. After letting the shampoo set for a couple of minutes, shake out the hair with your fingers or run through it with a good hairbrush. I used the product to spot-clean my roots the other night before heading out: Not only did the greasy, lifeless look instantly disappear, but my hair looked clean and bouncy for hours!

No comments: