Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Do you go Commando?


Ok ladies! C'mon fess up: do you go Commando? I'd hate to name names on such a public forum but it's safe to say I've seen more than a few Commando-crazed ladies in my day. Women who seem to think that wearing underwear or showing panty lines is as big of a no no, as um – never mind. These are the girls who you know are in the picture not because of their face, but because there hooha is in plain view. Yup, it's gross.

But I was a bit surprised when I saw this. COMMANDOS, It look like a maxi pad, but this interesting pink invention, aka "the patch" is designed only to be worn with jeans or pants (thank goodness), and promises to eliminate ladies' VPL and thong lines for, like, ever. In case you were dying to know, Commandos even come with an instruction manual!

OK, call me prude but I like my undies. And is an occasional panty line really the end of the world?


No comments: