Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blacked Out.


I can’t tell you how many dirty looks I received as I sat waiting for an appointment last week, rambunctiously skimming through the pages of the latest issue of Vogue Magazine. As my fellow waiting-roommates sat waiting patiently, I egregiously flipped through every page oblivious to their watchful eyes. I smiled as I interrupted the perpetual silence with an unfamiliar crinkling sound of the printed word.

As a fashion blogger, it is my responsibility to keep up with the latest trends, therefore, I have the painstaking task of browsing through various fashion periodicals. It’s a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it. (haha) Whilst doing my extensive research I have realized there is a dark fashion raincloud hanging over our heads; a trend that will saturate everything from clothing to make up: Black. I don’t mean “emo-kid” dye-your-hair-and-cry big-bloody-tears-of-pain, black. I’m talking about dominatrix-S&M-you-need-a-safety-word-to wear-this, Black. I recommend getting on board with this deviant trend- you don’t want to be punished, do you?
Perhaps you’re more of a sunshine and happiness kind of girl? At least try out some black nail polish.



No comments: